Mei Fitness is committed to keeping our community healthy. We are introducing new guidelines, stringent cleaning procedures and social distancing protocols to support the health and wellness of our members and team. (Face covering required prior to entering any Mei Fitness Location)
Help keep your body and our community healthy by following all posted guidelines and these tips:
*You may remove your face mask once you begin exercising.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap or sanitizer for at least 20 seconds
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
• Respect a safe social distance from other members and team members; do not use benches or machines that are within someone else’s workout radius
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Stay home if you’re unwell or if you’ve been exposed
If in Doubt, Wait It Out
If you have any concerns about exposure or experience signs of illness, please contact your doctor. It’s important for all of us to remain vigilant about our own health and wellness, and to be thoughtful of others around us.
PLEASE THOROUGHLY REVIEW THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE BECOMING A MEMBER.