Easter weekend my gym bag got stollen, which was very upsetting due to the stupid (very stupid) emotional attachment I had to that bag. Now I say it’s stupid because it’s hard to love something that doesn’t love you back. However, I am that person who carries my gym bag all around the gym with me. It’s sort of a comfort thing or security blanket, I suppose. At Mei Fitness though, it’s a normal thing. Where as other gyms it can seem weird to carry my bag around with me because other gyms generally don’t. Well, I’ve never been a trend follower. In this bag I had a few things of importance and expense but the thing about it is, it’s all replaceable and I hope whoever took it finds better use for it than I did. (or just makes the money they need from it.) Material things don’t matter, it’s the hearts of those around you and the happy times with the people who truly love you and you love back.
However, I thought it’d be a great idea to share with y’all what I will be putting in my new bag as I had in my last one.
- First things first, a spring snap link for my keys and gym tag!
- Beats Solo Wireless Headphones (music is life, but I’ll have to save up for this investment)
- Resistance bands (Buffbunny collection coming in May!!!!!!!! EXCITEMENT!)
- Mini deodorant (Because sometimes you forget to put it on at home, lets be honest)
- Small makeup bag for the little things I carry in my bag
- Hair tie (duh, because my dumb butt forgets it every now and then)
- Tampons… (sorry men, its nature)
- Squat Belt! (Ordered mine from amazon in a size S)
- Water bottle. (I generally have one bottle dedicated to water)
- An extra set of regular ear buds just in case
- Lotion (because flaky legs aren’t cute)
I feel like I’m missing a few things but this is the gist of it all. I never really carry makeup or hair stuff in my bag because I never have felt the need too. It’s the gym, who cares? I also rarely put supplements in my bag, they take up A LOT of space and if those got taken I wouldn’t be too fond of it. Things are all replaceable. memories stay with you even if something is gone.
avon, body building, cross fit, fishers, fitness, fitness centers, fitness model, Greenwood, group classes, gyms, health club, Indianapolis, lifting, muscle toning, powerlifter, southport, squats, weight loss
5920 E Stop 11 Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46237 800-479-6710
10610 E 96th St, Fishers, IN 46037 800-479-6710
9166 E US Hwy 36, Avon, IN 46123 800-479-6710
-Adrienne Jackson, Wolfness Blog
– Mei Fitness